Friday, April 11, 2008

Bree Got Married!!!

So my little sister Bree got married almost a month ago now!! She was the most beautiful bride I have ever seen!! I know I am biased, but she really is gorgeous! Anyway she married a guy named Jonny, who we all love! He is a great guy and fits in with our family really well. They got married in the Timp temple in the same room that Matt and I, my brother Trent and his wife Amy and my brother Wes and his wife Rena all got married in! It was really neat! I have never seen my sister so happy! The day was great!! All of our family was there to support Bree and Jonny. The reception was rockin'. They had this awesome band play. They actually played at mine and Matt's wedding, and since then had broken up. But when Bree asked them to get back together, they were thrilled! So they reunited for the wedding and I am so glad they did, cause it made the reception great!! They even let Bree sing with the band and let my dad play the cowbell. He did awesome!! The night ended with them driving off in their beautifully decorated car on their way to the Caribbean for an amazing cruise! Congratulations Bree and Jonny! We love you guys and are so happy for you!!

3 comments:

Hill said...

How are you! It looks like you are still doing good. Josh and I saw your mom at Noodles &co a few weeks ago, Josh didn't get to talk to her though. But that got us thinking about you guys and wondering how you were. My sister is coming up to Logan in the fall for school, so if she needs something, can I send her your way? I'll put you on my list so I remember to check up on you guys, and really you should call us when you come down so you can meet my baby girl, she's the best! Hill

Heather said...

Hi Whitney!! Love the blog...love the beautiful bride!!

Lynley said...

Whitney! Hey you beautiful babe! So good to see you! We just started a PHS 2000 blog so go to www.provohigh2000.blogspot.com if you want so everyone can see what you are up to! I'm going to put you on my blog too! I miss you-I'd love to all get together sometime!