Sunday, April 6, 2008

I'll try it

Well I have been checking out some of our friends blogs and decided I would have a go at it. Matt has one for "us", but it is really his blog to show people his art projects in school. (Which are really good so you should check them out at whithew.blogspot.com) But since he has been working on his blog for a few months I felt kind of weird just adding my own thoughts to it, so I decided to make my own. Which is good since I don't like to share anyway. And since I really have no idea what I am doing, it can be a fun adventure for all of us to see how I handle the pressure of blogging. I have taken some fun trips and things in the past year or so, so I am going to add things from those trips, but then I will keep things current.....maybe. I guess only time will tell.

1 comment:

lorimom said...

Wow! That is so cool! You are a blogger. I like it so far. Keep it up!