Saturday, November 8, 2008

Capital G

No I am not referring to the Nine Inch Nails song (although it is a good one), I am referring to our new little kitty. His name is Capital G. Everyone asks for the story behind it so here it is. My sister Bree found some abandoned kittens at her work. She found them when they were about a week old and so she found herself taking care of five newborn kittens. One weekend we were all at a wedding and Bree brought the kittens. We didn't want to get too attached to the kittens so we were just calling them by what color their fur was. Unfortunately, there were to gray kittens. So Bree came up with the genius idea of calling one gray and one gray with a capital G. The whole "don't want to get too attached" thing didn't really work (obviously) and I ended up taking one of the gray kitties. Matt and I thought Capital G was actually kind of a cool name.....so we stuck with it! Now G is a part of our family and we just love him to death! He is so stinking cute. We have actually had him for about three months now and he is getting so big. So here are some pictures of G through the ages. Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I MUST see him!!!!! He's the cutest thing EVER! Wanda would love to eat him up, I'm sure of it, but I wouldn't let her...don't worry!

The Nortons said...

I love Capital G!!!!

Eddie