Thursday, November 13, 2008

4 Year Anniversary

Well....today is mine and Matt's four year anniversary! I can't believe it either. We always tell people that we didn't even think we would make it this long. Always in a kidding manner, but really in this day and age 4 years can be quite an accomplishment. I just wanted to take the opportunity to say how much I appreciate my husband. He is so amazing! Here are just a few things that I love about Matt and being married to him.
1. I love Matt for loving me
2. I love being married and always having someone to turn to.
3. I love Matt for being such a good friend to everyone he meets. (I wish I was more like him in this aspect)
4. I love Matt for always being able to help me laugh off the things that really don't matter, but for some reason hurt my feelings. (I'm such an emotional wreck sometimes)
5. I love Matt for trying so hard in school, because he wants to get a good job to support me and our future family. (No I am not announcing anything.....so stop asking)
6. I love Matt for making dinner on the nights that I am just so exhausted from work. I don't have to ask him to do it, he just does.
7. I love having someone that knows all the inside jokes and laughs along with me, even when no one else is.
8. I love Matt for telling me that I am beautiful when I am feeling at my very worst.
9. I love Matt for liking, or at least pretending to like, my cooking......when I do it.
10. I love Matt for everything that he is and everything that we are together.
Thanks honey for four awesome years!!! Can't wait to see what happens next!!

5 comments:

Hill said...

Congratulations. It does go by fast doesn't it.

matthew carl nelson said...

It sounds to me like he's a keeper.

Oh, and I know what happens next but I'm not going to ruin the surprise.

Hill said...

Hi Whit, I went private with my blog so will you send me your email so I can add you? thanks

Adrienne said...

Recently, I've come to find out that I'm mostly retarded. If not, fully retarded. I don't know why I didn't see this post or the previous one before tonight. For some reason I thought you stopped writing after the Matterhorn all together. But you didn't and I'm just retarded. Anyway, I like it when you write and I love the way you two are just obsessed with each other. That is all. See you Saturday.

Alexandra said...

oh I know...sextuplets! 3 girls that look just like matt and 3 boys that look just like whit! oh and your princess unicorn will arrive in time i promise! miss you guys!